Smarts allows to scan products and pay for them by using mobile app.
- Customer scans store's QR code with Smarts app to start shopping
- Customer will add products to shopping cart by scanning SKU or searching it from product catalog
- Customer will pay for the purchase by scanning QR code at the store exit.
Smarts is communicating with merchant through restful API-s. It is required to create API endpoints in the merchant side to establish communication between the Smarts and merchant.
Smarts offers 2 different integration methods
Smarts need API-s to exchange
- Product information
- Invoice and payment confirmation information
- Purchase check information
- Marketing information
- Home delivery information
- Loyalty card information
Smarts is using Stripe payment provider because it allows to
- move payment amount from client to merchant directly without third party intervention
- start payment in the merchant behalf
- one-click onboarding for merchant with Stripe OAuth service
1.) Open Smarts account and create new subscription
3.) Choose the integration method
For further questions please write an email or call
+372 563 14 762